Monday, October 31, 2011
Fishington Studios is thrilled to announce that its popular note taking application Meeting Box has been updated with several new, useful and exciting features.
Meeting Box is note taking software for the iPad that provides users with the ability to record, take notes, draw/sketch, and add checklists—All of which can be done simultaneously, eliminating the trouble of toggling back and forth between multiple applications or screens during a meeting. The application is designed specifically with the needs of the working professional and student in mind, yet can be useful to just about anyone in almost any setting. The app is ideal for presentations, lectures, classes, conferences, business meetings or any other situation where note taking is needed.
“Since its release in September, this has quickly become one of our most popular applications” remarked Fishington Studios CEO Chris Flammer “Thanks to suggestions from our customers, we’ve added a number of updates to make this application really standout from the other note taking software available. I am confident that for the price, this is one of the best note taking applications available on the iTunes store today and that future updates will only continue to set Meeting Box apart.”
Box 2.0 includes the ability to export meetings as a pdf file, which can then be emailed, printed wirelessly, or exported to third party applications such as Dropbox and GoodReader. To help with organizing entries, meetings can now be sorted into custom lists and developers have coded in the ability to edit notes while simultaneously listening to a former meeting’s recording. In addition to these features, numerous other improvements to the drawing, writing and recording algorithms have been made, as well as to the application interface.
Whether you are a businessman, dreamer, student, parent, teacher, busy Mom, or just an everyday Joe, I know you will find Meeting Box to be a simple and streamlined solution for all your note taking needs” Flammer concluded.
• Writing Pad—Type with adjustable font sizes, different font styles, and of course, paper graphics.
• Drawing Pad—Features a variety of colors, backgrounds, and pen sizes. Includes the ability to zoom for greater detail.
• Audio Recorder—Powered by the same technology as Fishington Studio’s USA Today featured app "Ω Recorder". Audio is crisp and clear, with easy to use controls.
• Check Lists—Each entry allows users to add a checklist. Can add To Do's, Inventories, Objectives, Shopping Lists, Items etc to notes.
• Audio Recordings can be exported to a computer or laptop through iTunes File sharing system.
• Entries can be sorted by date, name, color, and icon style
• All Entries can be freely edited at any time, allowing users to update, expand, and fill in all additional thoughts and notes.
• All entries are kept in a beautiful and innovative interface. With over 18 cell styles and 50 meeting icons, users can completely customize the application's appearance.
Pricing and Availability: Beginning 10/31/2011, Meeting Box 2.0 is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
About Fishington Studios
Established in 2009, Fishington Studios is a leading provider and expert developer of unique, high quality and customizable applications for the iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad Platforms. Fishington Studios consistently strives to create applications that are both useful and enjoyable to use and is a company that is committed to providing continuing support and customer service to their users. For more information, visit www.fishingtonstudios.com or email email@example.com.
Wednesday, October 12, 2011
Life is a Journey…. Map it!
Since its release in September, Map Draw has seen a steady stream of downloads and increased number of sales. “Continuing support and customer service are among our highest priorities, so after receiving several great suggestions from our users, we updated the application to reflect those”, remarked Fishington Studios Founder and CEO Chris Flammer. These new updates make the application even more user friendly and fun to use and it continues to offer features that no other route plotting application available on the iPad market today can compete with.
An especially useful and exciting addition to the application includes waypoint annotation pins. These handy markers can be added anywhere on a route or map and there is no limit to the number users can add. There are 300 unique icons and 10 possible pin colors available, which provide a number of creative combinations for marking areas of interest on a map or along a route. The “waypoint” icon, pin color, title, and subtitle are all completely customizable and touch technology allows users to simply use their finger to drag and drop a pin to a desired location.
The regular version of Map Draw is free to download and allows users to create and save 7 maps. For those wanting more, an elite version is also available for purchase, and includes unlimited entries. Flammer states: "We've released a free version of the application because we wanted to provide users a way to preview the application and see for themselves what it has to offer before making a decision to purchase. It is not our goal to replace Google Maps. Our application is instead designed to address a unique set of features that we feel is missing in most mapping applications out there today, and we are confident that these features will prove an invaluable resource for just about anyone."
About Map Draw:
Map Draw allows users to create their own routes and maps directly on the iPad. With the touch of a finger, users can track and save distances, routes and plans. Maps support the creation of custom waypoint annotation pins, and all maps can be drawn on freehand when exported, making it the ideal tool for anyone looking for a mobile and versatile navigation tracking system. All entries are stored in a professional and elegant journal-style interface on the device and no uploading to or downloading from a website is needed.
• Route creation using a touch system. Routes can be drawn independently of roads, allowing hikes and off-road trails to be captured.
• User waypoint pins. Pin icon, color, title, and subtitle are customizable.
• Maps can be exported via email, or saved directly to the device in the photo library. All exported maps can be freely drawn on, allowing a user to add additional notes, or paint directly on the map like a canvas
• Maps support forward geo-coding, allowing users to search for any location by name or address.
• Incorporates a zoom to location feature for easy access to a user’s current location when drawing a route.
• Map styles can be toggled between standard, satellite, and hybrid. The type is stored and remembered foreach individual map
• Plotting contains undo and clear-all support
• Each map created is stored in a journal-style interface for easy access. Every entry is plotted on a graphic map display
• Journal interface is customizable
• Application supports both landscape and portrait orientations
• All saved routes can be freely edited at any time. Changes are saved automatically
• Information is cached locally, allowing users to view a route and map offline
• Application contains built-in help and support, is intuitive and easy to us
Device Requirements: * Compatible with iPad * Requires iOS 4.3 or later * 15.2 MB
Pricing and Availability: Beginning 10/12/2011 the elite version Map Draw 1.2 is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category. The regular version of Map Draw is free to download. Plans to release an iPhone version of this application are also in the works.
Established in 2009, Fishington Studios is a leading provider and expert developer of unique, high quality and customizable applications for the iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad Platforms. Fishington Studios consistently strives to create applications that are both useful and enjoyable to use and is a company that is committed to providing continuing support and customer service to their users. For more information, visit Fishington Studios online or email firstname.lastname@example.org Copyright (C) 2011 Fishington Studios. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the
and/or other countries. U.S.
Director of Marketing